Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
AC Repair in Orlando, FL
Were the world a perfect place to live, you’d never have to worry about being too hot for comfort, let alone about problems developing with your air conditioning system. The world is not a perfect place, though, and even those of us who love the heat of summer the most are going to be uncomfortable when it reaches its soaring heights. That is why the inevitable need for air conditioning repair service in Orlando, FL is of such concern.
In a perfect world, you will never require AC repair services. But since we know that when your unit does stop cooperating, it requires immediate attention. But, rest assured, that even a professionally installed unit with perfectly normal use, every air conditioning unit needs to be fixed eventually. According to energy.gov, some of the more common issues include:
- Refrigerant Leaks: Either it was not properly installed, or it was has developed a leak over time.
- Inadequete Maintenace: Normal wear and tear is one thing, but without regular maintenance you are opening yourself up to expensive and unexpected repairs down the line
Check out the full list and you might be surprised that needing to call an expert is very common; especially in a place like Orlando where the unit has to work over time, year round.
Thats why the professional AC technicians on the FLORALA staff can guarantee that any air conditioning repairs are completed promptly and properly. And since we know how critical it is to have a properly working air conditioner, we're available for emergency service 24/7. You just have to dial our number as soon as you notice that there’s a problem. When you schedule your repairs with us, your cooling system will be back on track in no time.
FLORALA provides quality air conditioning repair service near Orlando, FL and the surrounding areas.
Signs That You Need AC Repair
The first step in protecting your comfort when your air conditioner needs repairs is to schedule immediate service. To do so, of course, you must first recognize that there is a problem with your air conditioner to begin with. There are plenty of warning signs that you can keep your eye out for such as:
- Uneven or ineffective cooling
- Warm air despite the thermostat’s temperature
- Unfamiliar sounds or strange odors
- Water is leaking
- Higher than normal energy bill
For more signs that your AC needs FLORALA experts to take a look, check out this great guide from HomeAdvisor
It’s always easier and less expensive to fix an AC unit right when you notice a problem instead of letting it linger. If you notice any of the above, give us a call right away, 24/7, and we’ll get you and your family cool and comfortable once again.
Professional vs. DIY AC Repair?
We know that many homeowners are very handy and pride themselves upon being self–reliant. However, there are certain jobs around the house that only professionally trained technicians can handle, and the repair of an HVAC system is one of them. Not only can an untrained technician not diagnose the problem properly, they can do far more harm than good. This can result in the need for a professional and can end up being more costly than having just called a professional to start with! A few things to keep in mind before taking on this DIY project:
- It may not be your AC unit that’s the problem: Perhaps it is a faulty thermostat, or it could a problem deep in the ducts. Either way, you don’t want to start taking apart a unit before truly knowing where the problem lies.
- We’re insured. You aren’t: We’re licensed and bonded to do just the task you’re attempting. While you may see this as a weekend project that you think can save some money, we’re fully licensed to do this. As such, we are fully insured just in case anything unexpected may occur.
- We’ll fix it quicker: While you may have to run to Home Depot once (or twice? three times?) to get parts and tools, our fully stocked vans will arrive with all the most common equipment. We’ll efficiently diagnose the problem and give you a clear timeline of the work completed. That YouTube video you’re trying to follow won’t do any of that.
Benefits of Prompt Air Conditioner Repair
One of the worst decisions that any homeowner can make when it comes time to schedule professional AC repair service is to convince themselves that the problem can wait. It is always in your best interest to schedule professional air conditioner repairs at the very first sign of trouble with your system, even if it is still up and running. You don’t want to wait for your system to break down entirely before having it repaired. Forcing a compromised system to continue running can also lead to further damages, exacerbating what starts out as a relatively simple problem to resolve. Plus, there is no way that a damaged AC will function as efficiently as it ought to, leaving you to pay more for a weaker performance from your system.